Sunday, May 22, 2011

Message from Heaven

Yesterday we went to SLC to help Grandpa Turley. When we got to his old condo which he is trying to move out of, there was an envelope that had my name on it. I was alone in the condo, so I opened it and read it. I cried. Of course this is a message written by my mom in Spring of 1963, but to me it was a message from heaven.

I love it!



Side note: I was called Stevie or Steve until I was about 18 and insisted on being called Stephanie. Also, I went to Kindergarten in Draper, UT at Draper Elementary. In 1963 Kindergarten was a summer program, thus the mention of kids being out of school and me about to start school. My mom was in Missouri with my Nickle grandparents. Now, she is with them in heaven, and I am grateful that I was helping my Daddy when I read the heavenly prose!

1 comment:

Wade said...

What a joy to find this note and to read it for the first time. It sure helps keep the veil thin at times doesn't it. Thanks for sharing this. Pop Blair for me.
You can read our blog too.